how beautiful and simple is this look on the ever fabulous sam harris!
heres how to perfect this look:
1. after applying a water-based primer, even out your complexion with longwear liquid foundation (i prefer a dewy foundation) that is an exact match to your skin tone. don't try to fake darker/paler complexions, you want the product to blend perfectly into your skin. use a foundation brush for an even application, blending after with your finger tips if necessary. be sure to carefully blend onto your neck, a line under your chin is not a good look. lightly dust your face with powder for a velvety finish.
2. with an angle blush brush, sweep your blush/ bronzer under your cheek bones. to find the perfect place, suck your cheeks in and follow your cheekbones down towards your mouth. then from the top of your cheek bones create circular motions with your brush up onto your temples. then sweep under your jaw line, this accentuates the low lights on your face.
3. try leaving your eyes fairly bare but if you prefer a little colour, sweep your eye shadow brush lightly over your lids with a natural brown shadow. apply two coats of mascara, only on the top lashes.
4. comb through your brows and fill them in using a brown pencil one shade darker than your natural color. thickness is the key so dont be shy!
5. to finish your look apply a bright pastel pink lip color, i recommend saint germain by MAC